Philippians 4:8

Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is gracious, if there is any excellence and if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things. -Philippians 4:8 NAB

Thursday, May 5, 2011

First Post

Well, I've done it.  At the prompting of a good friend, I finally decided to start a blog.  Granted, I have a hard time believing that many will be all that interested in the random ramblings I display, but oh well!  I may try to keep myself organized by limiting my comments to a certain "theme" each day, but then... that's probably just the "type A" in me trying to rear its ugly head.  :-)

So, I welcome comments and discussion, so long as everyone "plays nice."  (I have little tolerance for nastiness and malice; the world needs a bit of civility, I think.)  I'm sure many will disagree with my opinions, and that's fine -- but regardless of what you think, we should strive to remain respectful and kind at all times.

***No guarantees that I won't rant and rave every once in awhile, though!***

We'll see where things lead from here... Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment